1. Implement principal biologist biology plan to conduct fungicide, insecticide, herbicide trials and laboratory test in Research Center. Generate, input field data and analysis of field test and lab study. Collect feedbacks from technicians to IFS on protocol design, trial arrangement.
2. Asist territory field scientist to manage internal and external trials near yunnan province.
3. Work as Focal point for Research Farm field scientist on trial implementation.
1. Master or above degree in agriculture related major, with 1-2 years of working experience on crop protection.
2. Bachelor degree in agriculture related major, with 5+ years of working experience on crop protection.
3. English: demonstrated ability to read and write fluently, medium level of speaking.
4. Work travel could be accepted based on project needs.
Will be considered a plus:
5. Knowledge on crop management and seed treatment.
6. Ability on data analysis.
7. Experience on cooperating with university and plant protective station.
8. Active, energetic. Good execution.
9. Good team player.
10. Accountability and initiative. Brave to take responsivity.
11. Attention to details.
12. Ability to work under pressure.
13. Disciplined to follow procedures.
14. Quick learner.